How It Works
Pursuing excellence, deep recognition that what you are doing is right, is the strongest motivation in any organization and is the main driver for true leadership qualities. – Armand Feigenbaum ( “guru” of Quality)
The Document Control module provides an information portal for all types of documents of value within an organization.
Its principle objective is to make the correct information readily available at the point of need, when needed and in a form that is easily understood. The module addresses the complete document management life-cycle – where formal change control needs to be demonstrated. All actions and notifications associated with change requests, approvals, distributions, and document registers are automatically managed by the Action and Workflow engine eliminating the paper chase.
You can also view, read, and acknowledge active documents on the move, any time and any place with Q-Pulse Docs for iPad. Q-Pulse Docs is a document viewer application that keeps you informed of change and provides access to the latest version of your documents at your fingertips while on the move.
Business Mapping (MindGenius)
The MindGenius mapping tool extends the value of Q-Pulse as a comprehensive compliance management system to also include powerful delivery tool for:
- Brainstorming, problem solving or assessing the impact of any proposed change
- Quickly assessing situations, competency and processes, and making it easy to determine the most appropriate course of action
- Investigating incidents and non-conformance’s to discover the root cause and avoid the repetition of any issues
- Project or initiative planning including identification and prioritization of issues, inter-dependencies and risks
- Writing, planning, organizing and better understanding your business
Quality System Auditing
Audit record management within Q-Pulse captures all information related to the audit by:
- Providing a central repository audit calendar of all audit related data and calendars
- Managing all forms of audits or assessments, including internal, external, 3rd party and peer assessments
- Providing a user friendly interface to manage key components of the audit: findings, participants, scope, check lists, etc.
- Providing a variety of calendar views that integrate with MS Outlook
- Providing a central, secure repository of information, including hard and soft assets, equipment and contracts
- Identifying owners or persons responsible for particular assets
- Maintaining a complete asset record including relevant links to documentation, results and historical detail
- Maintaining a list of all non-conformances raised against particular assets, with direct links to the corrective action
CA / PA Management
Error. Page cannot be displayed. Please contact your service provider for more details. (17)CA/PA management within Q-Pulse provides you with:
- Easy to use, customized wizards to identify opportunities for improvement
- The ability to identify the clear process of managing to completion all CA/PA
- A culture of continuous learning and continuous improvement
- Electronic notification of relevant issues
- Search , analyze and report on all CA/PA data
Explore Industry Applications